Apply Now! Remote Telesales Positions Available
The GuideWell Connect Sales Agent works with customers over the phone to provide information regarding available health insurance products, match the products to their needs and complete the application for insurance. The agent creates solutions for the customer and ensures a smooth sales process. Sales agents follow up with the customer to close the sale and drive referrals from their customer base. The agent will handle primarily inbound calls with the overarching goal of enrolling the customer into a health plan. Outbound calls will also be made to follow up and close sales or call on marketing campaigns to convert leads to sales opportunities.
- Active health insurance license
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including well developed interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated time management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience working independently and as part of a team
- Experience using computers and navigating among multiple systems and screens
- Experience with listening and relating key information to comparable selling situations to apply appropriate responses and actions
- Fluent in Mandarin and/or Cantonese along with English
- Potential for bonus, based on sales or for bilingual support
- Variable hours Monday through Sunday, 8am to 9pm
- Work for one of the top call centers in the industry
- Paid training
- Ability to work from home
* By clicking the button below, you will be redirected to the Florida Blue careers site. Florida Blue is an affiliate of GuideWell Connect, both part of GuideWell, Inc. GuideWell Connect has partnered with PRO Unlimited to manage the onboarding and employment of our temporary workforce.